Service & Technical Ability |
Industrial Lubricants |
Automotive Lubricants |
Cutting Oils |
Upgrade & Expansion Of Our Plant | ISO Certifications | B-BBEE Certification | NORA Membership | CSI Programme | Contact
|As a member of NORA, An Association of Responsible Recyclers, our company is committed to management of a sound environmental policy, a high standard of integrity, continual improvement, and the implementation of the following principles in conducting our business activities:
1. We make health, safety, and environmental considerations a top priority in our planning for all existing and new facilities, processes, products, and services. 2. We are committed to complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
3. We will identify and implement, where practicable, pollution prevention measures, source reduction, and waste minimization that are appropriate to the nature, scale, and environmental impacts of our activities and services.
4. We will participate with government and others in creating responsible laws, regulations, and standards to safeguard our community, workplace, and environment.
5. We will communicate this commitment to responsible recycling and these guiding principles to our employees, customers, and community.
6. We will continually seek opportunities to improve the principles and procedures of responsible recycling by sharing experiences with others and periodically reviewing our overall environmental performance.
7. We are committed to complying with all applicable anti-trust laws.
Should you require a copy of our certificate, please download the PDF document here.
If you have any queries with regards our NORA certification, please contact:
tel +27 16 362 0343
fax +27 16 362 1218
Visit the NORA website